February 13, 2016

Home How-to Tips...Are you Vacuuming ALL the dirt from your Carpet?

Are your carpets clean? REALLY clean?
Are you getting the best results from vacuuming? I thought I was until recently when I was reading a very informative article about vacuums and how to use them.
Now grant it, I am in my 50's and thought I was very knowledgeable about how to use my vacuum but I must say I did learn some useful tips.

For one thing....we don't vacuum enough to get all the dirt from our carpet. We are in a hurry to get the surface clean but we forget that it's the dirt we can't see that is causing our carpets to wear out faster.

I recently spent the afternoon vacuuming my carpet very slowly and could not believe the dirt that was I picked up with my vacuum. After dumping the dirt cup out, I proceeded to vacuum again and again until very little dirt was in the collection cup.

So, the next time you pull your vacuum out think about how long you should vacuum in order to get your carpet clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment